- Risk&RACE is a fun way to discover CE, opening debate and discussion between colleagues. (Philip Mol, Head of CSR Strategy & Business Development BNP Paribas)
- Very interesting and efficient to learn how all this works and how complex but highly necessary it really is. (Caroline Vergeylen, project manager at BNPPF Foundation)
- It is a nice level game with a lot of interesting features. I like the strategic thinking and the interaction with other players. (Nico Vergaelen, Commercial Manager, Lidwina)
- Great game that is challenging enough to trigger your interest and not too complicated so that your ideas about circularity will always result in a good learning. (participant ETION business forum)
- It is a really fun game but has a strong link with the real world. Player will get to know the concept of each steps in circular economy. The market and business model are quite awesome (student, University College London).
- I think it is a really good idea and a great way of getting people engaged in the thought process. Probably more value for your money than several hours of lectures! (student, University College London)
- Nice game to learn about circular economy from a company’s perspective, in a playful way (student, Hasselt University)
After every game session, we ask the players to fill in a questionnaire to assess the lessons learnt. The graphs below show convincingly that Risk&RACE is an effective way of gaining a better understanding of the circular economy and business concepts in general.