2-day Risk&RACE game manager training
Date: 10-11th of September 2019
|Kolonel Begaultlaan 1A/51
September 10th: 9-17u
- 9.00-10.00: Welcome & introduction
- 10.00-13.00: Gameplay
- Sandwich lunch
- 13.30-14.30: Debriefing & learnings
- 14.30-17.00: Game background: theory & practice
- Business models & entrepreneurial challenges
- Scenarios & societal challenges
September 11th: 9-16u
- 9.00-12.00: Game background: theory & practice
- Circular strategies & material challenges
- Sandwich lunch
- 13.00-16.00: Organising a R&R workshop
- Variety of approaches
- Preparation, moderation & debriefing
- Practical tips & tricks
After you’ve finished the training, you will receive a personal certificate that entitles you to run your own Risk&RACE game sessions. 1 game box of Risk&RACE per participant is included in the training.
The game materials and training documentation are provided in English. The training will be given in English.
Coffee, tea, drinks and lunch are included. If you have any dietary requirements, please note them in the remarks at the bottom of this form.
Costs and payment
Costs: €1.860 (excl. VAT when applicable).
Until July 31st, an early bird price of €1750 per participant is applicable !
If you register with 2 or more persons from the same organization, you will receive a 10% discount.
After registration, a confirmation and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address.
Registrations made through our web site are definitive unless cancelled in writing. Payments must be made before the training starts. If we do not receive your payment in time, we cancel your registration. Note that no payment does not equal cancellation.
Flemish SME's can request subsidies from the 'KMO portefeuille' as VITO is a registered training centre.